My Family Fall 2011

My Family Fall 2011
Photo by Christina Brady

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Out with the Old & In with the New

I did it.  No more just "talking" about it, I finally DID it!  I deactivated my facebook account.  Why?  My motivation was simply that I spend soooo much free time on there that it replaces things I should be doing.  So why start a blog and delete facebook?  Honestly, this is therapeutic to me.  I've always enjoyed writing and I don't have to see people's blogs (or statuses) that I don't want to see.  I don't have to worry about the drama.  Blogs seems to provide an abundance of resources, which is beneficial to me.  So, it's just me and you now...  :)

1 comment:

  1. Luv it. But at times I do miss it. I miss all the stuff people have updated others about. Then there are other times that I hear about the FB drama and I don't miss it at all! And honestly most of the time I don't even think about it now. Unless someone mentions it. ;). Watch how often you catch yourself wanting to check in on FB just because u have a moment of free time. That's when I knew I wasn't Spending my time wisely. Congrats "momma A". Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete